CALL TO ARTISTS!
9th ANNUAL TUCSON EROTICA EVENT (TEE) APRIL 6th - MAY 5th, 2019
Sculpture Resource Center (640 N. Stone Ave. Tucson, AZ)
CALL FOR ART OPEN: JANUARY 30th - MARCH 18th
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: MARCH 24th
ARTWORK & FEE DROP OFF: MARCH 29th & MARCH 30th, 10am-4pm at SRC
ARTISTS OPENING RECEPTION: APRIL 6th 6-7P. PUBLIC RECEPTION: 7-11P
UNSOLD ARTWORK PICK UP & ARTIST PAYOUT: MAY 4th & 5th, 10-6P
(Gallery will be open for 1st Saturday artwalk 6-9P)
All artists 18 years old and over are encouraged to submit works of erotic art in any medium.
Sculptors, multimedia artists, painters, fiber artists and literary artists are encouraged to apply.
No submissions will be accepted after March 18th, 2019.
Send email titled “Art Submission Last Name” (For ex: Art submission Smith) with the following attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Filled out Submission Form (Last Name_First name_Submission Form.doc)
- Artwork JPG / DOC’s (Last Name_First Name_Title_Medium.jpg)
1-3 artworks per artist. 1 image per piece. JPG files under 3MB for 2D/3D artwork and .doc for literary works
For ex: smith_joe_touch_painting.jpg or smith_joe_steamy night_poem.doc
- Bio / Statement up to 200 words in .doc format (Last Name_First Name_Bio.doc)
- Model Age Certification if applicable (Last name_first name_age certification.doc)
-Visual artist is required to pay a $25 registration fee (cash or check made out to Bill Fritton) upon delivery of artwork.
-The artist is required to pay commission of 20% upon the sale of said artwork. Any sold artwork must remain in the exhibition until it’s conclusion.
- Literary artist is required to pay a $15 registration fee.
- Art previously shown at TEE will not be considered for the 2019 exhibition
- Art must arrive ready to hang: framed and wired. For sculptural works SRC might be able to provide a pedestal. Contact for installations.
- Unfinished art or “works in progress” will not be considered
- Substitutions are not allowed; the art submitted must be exactly the same as it was submitted. SRC reserves the right to refuse to hang any piece of art delivered for any reason at any time.
- Artists must provide a price for each submitted piece. Put “NFS” if not for sale
- All accepted artists who use models in photographs are required to submit a Model Age Certification form. The completed form must be delivered with the art. TEE will keep this information on file to comply with United States Code, Title 18, Section 2257.
FORMS TO DOWNLOAD AND SUBMIT:
Art submission Form.docx
Size : 8.758 Kb
Type : docx
Model Age Certification.docx
Size : 6.545 Kb
Type : docx